[ale] list of variables for amavisd-new spam_quarantine_method

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Fri Nov 5 16:02:18 EST 2004

I'm tweaking my amavisd-new setup, and I want to change the name that
quarantined messages are given.  The default is $spam_quarantine_method
  = "local:spam-%b-%i-%n";, which is ok, but I would much rather have
the [envelope] sender and recipient listed in the filename so I can
quickly spot one that shouldn't have been quarantined.  I tried using
the variables listed in README.customize, but they didn't seem to work
(printed them, rather than their values).  Anyone done this?  I'm
googling for a list of the variables, but I'm not having a lot of luck.
registered linux user # 73046