[ale] Its over. Maybe (monopolies and Nevada)

Dow_Hurst dhurst at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 5 14:47:19 EST 2004

I noticed here in Greensboro, NC that the machines had no power cords or wires of any kind.  Each machine was "reset" for each voter by a worker with a handheld device that inserted in a large port in the voting machine.  I wondered if the system was accumulating votes to be downloaded or was wireless.  I also wondered how long the batteries would last...

peace back to you
(because the only secure nation is the one that everyone knows lives by "Don't Tread On Me")
(because being secure requires carrying a big stick)
(because every American life is priceless)
(because the only secure nation realizes strength equals peace)
(because the only secure nation is an armed nation)
(because the 2nd Amendment guarantees the opportunity to have it)
(because discipline, good ole Bible teaching, and the 2nd Amendment are working to provide it)
(because I need to take a nap in peace)
(because peace of mind is not having the military gutted after spending so much to build it up again)
(I could go on but am too sleepy and really do need a nap)

Just having sig fun on this Friday afternoon.
Dow