[ale] As promised, snapshots of the latest install fest

Charles Shapiro charles.shapiro at nubridges.com
Thu Nov 4 11:08:51 EST 2004

<irony>Nah.  Impossible. I figured everyone here was just Born Knowing
This Stuff.</irony> I was mostly trying to keep the link from being
crawled. I considered putting that in the original email, but I really
did assume that was obvious. My bad, you right it ain't. Sorry.

Thanks Keith for graciously providing the information to our less
well-born brothers (heh).

-- CHS