[ale] Its over. Maybe

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Wed Nov 3 20:32:34 EST 2004

Kicked out of debate class, perhaps?

The two concepts are not in any way, shape, or form analogous to one
another.  The Diebold machines hide the voting process from their users
and even their operators, putting the company and parties unknown into a
position to subvert the election process with little fear of detection.
OSS voting machines and the means to prove that the OSS in question is
really running on the machines is the only way to computerize the
process with integrity.