[ale] Socket A motherboard with SDR DIMM slots

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Nov 3 00:05:19 EST 2004

Apparently no one sells motherboards locally that take Socket A chips
and use Single Data Rate memory. I'm trying to build an MP3 Jukebox out
of spare parts that I have lying around and my m'board appears to be on
the fritz. I've got an AMD 650Mhz cpu just begging to be used and a half
dozen or so 128MB and 64MB DIMMS.

Anyone got such a beast that they are willing to part with for a fair
price?

--
Vernard Martin <vernard at cc.gatech.edu>
Georgia Institute of Technology - College of Computing - Systems Group