[ale] Antivirus LiveCD?

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Wed May 26 11:06:17 EDT 2004

What and astoundingly easy idea. I was thinking about a Knoppix version
that integrates ClamAV and the Captive NTFS system but this idea is a
lot simpler. Does it pick up all the newer viruses?

--

I used to be interested in Windows NT, but the more I see of it the more it looks like traditional Windows with a stabler kernel. I don't find anything technically interesting there. In my opinion MS is a lot better at making money than it is at making good operating systems.  -- Linus Torvalds