[ale] LinuxTracker.org Online!

Mark Angeli mark at linuxfoo.org
Wed May 26 06:56:28 EDT 2004

LinuxTracker, the Farmer's Almanac of Gnu/Linux is online and ready for
action. While this site does not pretend to be the ultimate resource for
Gnu/Linux news and reviews, we will strive to provide you with the most
up to date information regarding the Operating System that is taking
over the desktop. LinuxTracker will attempt to keep you aprised of the
movements of the Gnu/Linux system. From Kernel changes, to security
updates, we aim to not only provide you with quality news, but also a
sense of what it means to you.

Insightful commentary on the happenings in the community will only be
one of the many features offered at LinuxTracker.org. Up-to-date
information on the latest software packages and a link to quality help
at LinuxFoo.org will help bridge a much needed gap in the linux
community from the uber user to the new user. Breaking down the lingo to
make it easy for everyone to discern what information they need to get
the job done and to make informed decisions.

We are looking for people interested in writing about their experiences
with Linux and what this technology has to offer.

For more information, stop in at http://LinuxTracker.org