[ale] ftp.ale.org

Michael Still michaelstill at tmail.com
Mon May 24 12:53:29 EDT 2004

The good folks at eDeltacom will provide the hosting and bandwidth for
an ftp server for our use. I will mirror the usual suspects for
distributions, but will take suggestions from the list. We can also use
it as a repository for meeting specific files such as presentations and
what not. It will have ftp, http, and possibly rsync access.

So far I plan on putting fedora, suse, redhat, debian, and knoppix.  Any
others?

There's plenty of disk space so don't be shy.