[ale] HP2100TN + CUPS

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 13:07:54 EDT 2004

Can you ping the printer?  If so, http://<printer> and verify that it's
status is ok (green dot on top of page).  Then click on "Diagnositics"
tab and then on "JetDriect" button.  Does "Packets Received" show
anything other than zero?

Also, chick on "Configuration" tab and make sure that TCP/IP is setup
correctly... although you shouldn't be able to see that page in a
webbroswer if it isn't.

-Jim P.