[ale] Clarification - Fedora as a server?

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Fri May 21 11:49:42 EDT 2004

As someone with roughly 0% experience level with BSD, what would the
learning curve be going from Linux to BSD?  I don't want a flame war,
I'm just curious.  Linux has just done what I've needed it to do, and
it's what I'm comfortable with.  If Jenn's comfort level is with Linux,
would the BSD box be something that she could easily move to in a (I'm
assuming) production environment?