[ale] SpamAssasin Testing

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Fri May 21 00:47:17 EDT 2004

On Thursday 20 May 2004 19:36, Jonathan Glass wrote:
> Would you guys mind forwarding some spam to my work
> address?  I'm tweaking my Spamassassin settings and
> would appreciate any help testing it.
>
> TIA!
> jonathan glass

I haven't looked to see how much I get spam to email at ChangingLINKS.com lately,
however, it should still be higher than 200 per day and should be diverse. I
have forwarded email at ChangingLINKS.com to your account. Let me know when
you'd like me to turn it off.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com