[ale] Re: speedfactory vs speakeasy?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu May 20 14:12:34 EDT 2004

Lee Hartley wrote:
> Thanks for all the feedback! I will be going with speedfactory!  Another
> factor in my decision - Before I posted, I had sent an email to both
> with some general questions. Heard from speedfactory within 24hrs, still
> have not heard from speakeasy.

I know some folks have found speakeasy to be pretty good.  Back when I
was looking at dsl the first time around, I sent them email a couple of
times and never heard from them.  Someone told me to call them, which I
did.  I had to leave a message, but they did get back to me.

Point is, don't put an email address out there if you're not going to
respond.  This is one of the prime reasons I didn't go with speakeasy
back then, but that was about 5 years ago.

You won't be sorry.