[ale] Linux Web Site for Newbies

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Thu May 20 12:37:31 EDT 2004

You know... It has been a really long time since I have visited it.
But, after looking at the site and the last updates, it may not be
active.  Last time anything was posted was back in September.  I am
sorry about that...

I just remember I found something there a while back that helpped me
out. There may still be some information that might be of help.

-Rob