[ale] speedfactory vs speakeasy?

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 08:30:39 EDT 2004

hate to be a buzz kill but speakeasy has given us nothing but issues, we
signed up for a premium package increased upload 2 static connections.  my
neighbor has few issues and gets around 1.2 m connection i get 700 k
connection. they have lost our accounting info 4 times ( we have a credit
account set to auto pay.) each time they lost it we already paid the bill
however they said we havent. so personally im switching to bell south they
are laying fiber in our area soon for better transfers ;)

=====
::: common sense? does it come with a manual?:::