[ale] SUSE 9.1 Mirror

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Thu May 20 00:24:28 EDT 2004

The professional version has code for 64 bit Opterons (AMD).  When I tried
to install the version for the mirror on a 64 bit AMD system I
from the mirror it stated that I had a "cool computer" but that it was only
for 32 bit systems.  The Suse 9.1 Professional sold on the Suse website is
for 64 bit systems as well as 32 bit (according to their website).  If the
version on the mirror is not Personal then it must be another version of
Suse 9.1 Pro.

Greg

/header_pers_600x124.jpg>
(originally seen at
<http://www.suse.com/en/private/products/suse_linux/preview/pers.html> but I
think / hope they rotate their header images) would possibly make me want to
purchase their product? ;-)

later,
chris