[ale] have you purchased Mandrake?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed May 19 20:56:29 EDT 2004

If you've recently purchased Mandrake online, you might want to check
your account register, from their website:

Quick update on the payment problems with Mandrakesoft

1. Natexis, our payment platform provider, is responsible for the
software bug that essentially multiplied the amount due by 100 for some
orders.
2. The bug is fixed now and the platform is once again safe and
operational since Monday May 17.
3. To our knowledge, this bug affected about 250 customers who paid by
Visa card essentially in North America during the month of May 2004.