[ale] CSS hell

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sat May 15 23:35:20 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 22:34, James Sumners wrote:
> There are a few links here you might like then:
> http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/links.php

Thanks! I'm not sure if my wife is going to like me anymore when she
gets back in town ;) I hope she doesn't take this as "Gee dear, your web
pages are bloated, slow and old school". Especially since _she_ is
sleeping on the couch for leaving me here in town while _she_ goes to
Pasadena for the JPL open house where she got to run the show for an
astrophysicist friend about the Spitzer space probe. (mutter, mutter,
calls me from the top of the Mt. Wilson observatory...mutter....)

http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>