[ale] sshd resource intensive??

Drag0n dragon at atlantacon.org
Sat May 15 23:04:27 EDT 2004

Considering that the sender has to encrypt the data on the fly and the
receiver has to decrypt it as it receives it, processor speed more than
bandwidth determines throughput on local networks. This is to be
expected unless you have dedicated ssl accelerators in each machine that
ssh has been configured to use.

Drag0n
dragon at atlantacon.org