[ale] Kernel Panic

Brandon Colbert brandoncolbert at digitalwan.net
Sat May 15 17:29:54 EDT 2004

My client is experiencing boot problem. I had to use a boot disk to boot their server. After I repaired, resized the /boot partition and mbr it finally booted up with out the boot disk, but half-way during the boot process I got this message (Kernel panic no init found try passing init = option to kernel)
and then the keyboard locks up leaving the caps lock and scroll lock indicator light flashing.

When I put in the boot disk, it boots up fine.

Can some one help me solve this problem?

OS: Redhat 9.0 and LILO