[ale] CSS hell

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sat May 15 01:05:19 EDT 2004

I'm having issues creating a CSS page that looks the same on IE as it
does in Epiphany.  The original page was a pure javascript navigation
paeg that was the left from of a frameset.  I'm replacing it because it
only worked in IE and Netscape.  In Netscape it look horrible.  In Konq
it was not even shown.

I'm trying to replace it with an ordered list and I've got it looking
good in IE.  I need it packed to the left as tight as possible so it
will fit in the tight space.  In Epiphany it is not packed at all.  If
anyone knows how to make this page look the same in most borwsers I
would appreciate it.

Page is at: http://www.linxdev.com/windex.html

Thanks,
Chris