[ale] OpenLDAP Question

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 14:16:19 EDT 2004

I've done an OpenLDAP store accesed by the web server via mod_auth_ldap
and managed from a gui tool as well as building a "quick and dirty"
add/remove interface for him in PHP.  Either will work.

Also, if you need unlimited storage and have the overhead to spare,
mod_auth_mysql gives you a tiny bit better response and
availability...you can cluster it too.

--JMS