[ale] Suse 9.1 disk 1

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Tue May 11 19:34:13 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 22:00, Jonathan Glass wrote:
> If you want.  Can't you just use "cdrecord <name_of_file> speed=xx" to
> burn the files?
>
> Jonathan

Would someone be able to tell me, not that I have the files downloaded,
how to make a set of CDs from the files?  In the past, all of the
distros I've downloaded have had .iso extensions and are easily found by
cdrecord front-ends like k3b.  Is it just a matter of renaming the files
so they end in .iso?

Thanks.

--
Cheers,
Trey

If there is a sin against life, it consists perhaps not so much in
despairing of life as in hoping for another life and in eluding the
implacable grandeur of this life.
-- Albert Camus

19:32:56 up 26 min, 1 user, load average: 0.07, 0.13, 0.10
Linux salamander 2.6.5 #1 SMP Sun Apr 25 21:24:35 PDT 2004 i686 unknown
unknown GNU/Linux