[ale] grub problems

Josh Freeman josh at catea.org
Mon May 10 19:28:05 EDT 2004

You may be able to get the command  line from grub and find and boot the
kernel that way. essentially you will be creating the boot option
stanzas when you get to the grub prompt

root	(hd0,0)
kernel /vmlinuz-to-boot   #Root for this is /boot
initrd /initrd-to-boot    #same here
boot

That might do it.

Josh