[ale] Linux Consortium announcement

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Mon May 10 15:25:51 EDT 2004

	Hey y'all;

	I think that the easiest thing to do is to download the iso images from
here

http://ibb-250.ibb.gatech.edu/SuSE/

(courtesy of Jonathon Glass).  At any rate that is what I am doing now.  The
download from the other site was too slow and kept timing out, but this one
seems to be ok.

	Once I got back from out of town I saw that Geoffrey has a copy and if
anyone wants they can contact him to arrange for a transfer of Suseness
Linux.

	If anyone wants to arrange anything with any of the other members and needs
to know who they are, please contact me off the list and I will email you a
copy of the list.

Greg