[ale] ALE South dead, or alive?

Byron A Jeff byron at cc.gatech.edu
Sun May 9 07:10:07 EDT 2004

On Sat, May 08, 2004 at 11:08:04PM -0400, Jonathan Glass (IBB) wrote:
> Same here

Let me give a quick update of what I know.

Eric has organized an ACM chapter on Clayton's campus. It's been given
provisional campus club status and has had its first meeting. This is the
first step towards getting space and funding.

The campus is currently on break for a week, so it's very unlikely that
there will be any movement of any type before May 17th.

I'll be here on campus all summer. I'm sure that we can arrange something
if not in June, then in July.

And with our new building coming online in the fall, there will be ample
meeting space.

The tentative meeting date is on Friday, however I don't know which Friday
of the month they are thinking of using.

Hope this helps,

BAJ