[ale] Quiet

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri May 7 08:53:27 EDT 2004

On this stuff,  I do not want to start a topic war but IMO I'm seeing
the US media do stuff that they would not have done during WWII.
I understand that there were some bad apples in Iraq that might had
tortured prisoners but it appears the media is starting to run it into
the ground.  I have no idea why they would want to do this to their own
nation.