[ale] Suse 9.1 Consortium # 1 - closed

Eric VanWieren ale at codex.org
Thu May 6 13:28:24 EDT 2004

Yup, it is a shame..

If you would have given it more thought we would probably ended up with
something cool like this:

The group of linux users who are openminded but cheap and do not want to
have to pay high prices for open source free software and since we are a
loosly formed group well i think we are a group that desires to team up
to purchase and distribute for reduced cost to its members a copy of
suse linux 9.1 because if you think we are all going to pay $90 for an
update and not a full release you have to be out of your mind so we are
just a cheap consortium of fillibustering aspiring degenerating linux
users who are cheap.

Yup. I  agree. Consortium is so weak when compared to a group name like
that. Next time try and give it more thought. We would really appreciate
your due diligence.

Have a nice day

Eric