[ale] [Fwd: [unemployed] Google Opportunity - Hardware Operations Project Manager]

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon May 3 18:43:17 EDT 2004

another..

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [unemployed] Google Opportunity - Hardware Operations Project
Manager
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 15:39:37 -0700
From: Susan Wilson <swilson at google.com>
To: <unemployed at ale.org>

Hi,

My name is Susan Wilson and I'm a recruiter at Google.  I have an
opportunity in the Atlanta area and we're looking for people who are Linux
users.  Below is the job description of the position.  If you're interested,
please email your resume to jobs at google.com, subject line:  Hardware
Operations Project Manager.
Thanks for your time.

Susan Wilson
Google Staffing

Hardware Operations Project Manager

Position based in Atlanta, GA.

Google is looking for a dynamic professional to manage cross-functional
projects within the scope of Operations and IT Infrastructure. Working with
all organizational levels as well as external vendors you will develop and
manage project schedules, identify risks and clearly communicate them to
project stakeholders, define problem solving and risk mitigation strategies,
and facilitate conflict resolution through the full project cycle. You will
oversee the compilation and analysis of project activity and will deliver
statistical data/reports on a project's feasibility and progress.

A strong background in IT infrastructure, technology development/deployment
or computing sciences is essential for your success in this position. You
must have a proven track record of project completion that is on time and
within budget.

Responsibilities:

BA/BS and 4 years in an IT-related field.
2+ years of Linux system administration.
2+ years of experience with datacenter infrastructure.
2+ years of technical project management experience.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work
effectively with all organizational levels.
Demonstrated skills in requirements gathering, resource organization,
project/task prioritization and schedule development.
Travel Requirements:

This job is based in Atlanta, GA, but may require significant travel and/or
relocation to other major cities in the US.
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of
your resume to jobs at google.com. Important: The subject field of your email
must include Hardware Operations Project Manager - Atlanta.

Susan E. Wilson
Operations/IT Recruiter
Google, Inc.