[ale] The joy of false postives - squidGuard / blacklist-upd

BruceG griffisb at bellsouth.net
Sun May 2 22:05:37 EDT 2004

Having my first bit of fun with false positives on the blacklist filter for
squidGuard. My cub scout den has a Yahoo group for communication between
parents. Yahoo Groups is blocked. I sometimes check out a bicycling forum at
EZBoards for people that bicycle on the Silver Comet Trail and the Chief
Ladiga Trail. That's blocked. Pretty funny!

Now to figure out how to remove entries from the porn lists and recompile by
hand. I think scouting and bicycling are fairly harmless activities.