[ale] Linux Web cams

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Jun 29 12:48:07 EDT 2004

I'm a bit miffed at the Logitech as I got on VC model that works under
windows, nothing under linux of course, and the new one which is
supposed to be PWC compatable isn't.  I'm about to offer them up to a
good home probably if the PWC driver isn't stabilized soon (currently
horked in the kernel and the add-on driver is in beta for a new version,
no updates).

Thus spake Stephan Uphoff (ups at tree.com):