[ale] dell laptops

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Fri Jun 25 09:59:43 EDT 2004

I've had some of the older models in the past, nothing new in the last
1.5 years.  I've been very pleased with how they hold up and how they
perform, under windows or Linux.  Haven't had one die yet that wasn't
directly my fault (Laptop+16oz Sweet Tea=paper weight).

Robert

Thus spake linux (linux at jtholmes.com):