[ale] Mandrake 10.0 configure and make errors - whaaa?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Jun 23 07:57:06 EDT 2004

Jay wrote:
> It happens with any source package...but the specific ones I tried were
> pork, naim, and centericq packages.  The pork and naim packages are on
> here: ftp://metafero.elon.edu/ labeled as such.
> I had no trouble compiling them on any other Mandrake 10.0 box, though.

I'm at a loss on this.  I don't see what's causing the problem.
Further, when you say you've got other mdk 10 boxes that compile the
code fine, makes me wonder if something is corrupted on the box you
can't compile it on.

Is this a production box?  You might try some things like
removing/reinstalling gcc.