[ale] Mandrake 10.0 configure and make errors - whaaa?

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 22 21:30:42 EDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 07:49:21PM -0400, Jay wrote:
> ftp://metafero.elon.edu/config.log :)  posted, thanks for the help!

Well, that's really weird.  According to the config.log, the configure
script ran and exited correctly.  It's not possible that the partition
your building on is full is it?  Also, make sure you have sed installed
and that it works:
   echo foo | sed 's/f/b/'
That command should print 'boo'.

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9