[ale] Is there a searchable archive of ale at ale.org ?

Greg Freemyer freemyer-ml at NorcrossGroup.com
Tue Jun 22 18:27:13 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 17:48, William Engler wrote:
> I know it's not exclusive to the mailing list, but searching google
> with the added term of "site:ale.org" seems to be good enough if the
> rest of the search terms are even slightly specific.  It won't be the
> most up-to-date, but it's already done.  A bit of html magic and it
> could be made into a search box on the site as easily.
>
> William "SPAM" Engler

Thanks,

That helped me find the "Mozilla in Kiosk" thread I was looking for, but
apparently the archives don't keep attachments and the magic code was an
attachment.

Can anyone repost the code to put mozilla into a kiosk like mode?

Thanks
Greg
--
Greg Freemyer