[ale] FS: Sprint Wireless Modem (Novatel Merlin C201) Works With Linux

michael d. ivey ivey at gweezlebur.com
Mon Jun 21 12:54:23 EDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 12:25:34PM -0400, Christopher M Bergeron wrote:
> Would this beauty work with a PCI->PCMCIA adapter card?
>
> Does anyone know if these adapter cards (PCI->PCMCIA) require drivers,
> or if they just change the form factor of PCMCIA to make it fit PCI?

Don't know.  It never occured to me to try.

/me imagines lugging a large desktop server, monitor, and small
generator down to the beach...

Hey, it could work.

If no one as bought it before my next trip to Atlanta, I'd be happy to
bring it and let you try it out.

--
michael d. ivey        [McQ] : "Yo ho, it's hot, the sun is not a place
   <ivey at gweezlebur.com>     : where we could live."