[ale] OT: Printer repair in the Norcross area

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Jun 17 10:52:22 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 07:46, Cory T. Echols wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a good printer repair shop in the
> Norcross/Peachtree Corners area?  I have an ailing multifunction ink
> jet, and I'd like to know if it's worth fixing or if I should just
> replace it.

Unless the printer cost more than about $150, get a new one. Most of the
multi-functions are around that price now for the low-end version. I
keep telling my client "Don't get a multi-function unless you can live
without your scanner/fax/printer _when_ one part dies". After it dies,
they go back to dedicated function machines.

http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>