[ale] Recommendation for DVD burner

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu Jun 17 08:13:43 EDT 2004

You have me convinced. Typically I wait until I can afford a Plextor but I just
looked up this drive on NewEgg and it is $75. This drive sounds like the perfect
drive to tide me over until I can afford a dual-layer, faster, burner from
Plextor.

--

I used to be interested in Windows NT, but the more I see of it the more it
looks like traditional Windows with a stabler kernel. I don't find anything