[ale] [OT]: Solar Panel Electronics

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Sat Jun 12 17:07:00 EDT 2004

On Saturday 12 June 2004 04:41 pm, Irv Mullins wrote:

> I met this guy (Paul) at the hamfest last week, he seems to know his
> sfuff:
> http://solarkitchense.com/

I should learn to  finish typing before hitting send.

I think a lot of this depends on what type of device you're powering -
does it need to work at night, and during long periods of rain and clouds,
etc.  Probably someone with experience in those areas would be better able
to tell you what you really need, as opposed to what would theoretically
work.

Irv