[ale] DLink DWL-520 or SMC2402W wireless card Mandrake 10.0 anyone have any advice?

Jay jloden at toughguy.net
Mon Jun 7 20:51:32 EDT 2004

Hi, this is my first post to this list, I was recommended to ask here
for some help by my boss.  I have a linux desktop running Mandrake 10.0
I need to get wireless to work with this desktop, or else face no
internet at all.  So, I am looking for help of any kind on how to
install and configure either a D-Link DWL-520 wireless card or a SMC
2402W wireless card.  I have both of these available and I dont care if
WEP works, if  I have to build a voodoo doll of my computer, I just need
it to work.

Failing that, if anyone knows of a "plug and play" wireless card for
Mandrake 10.0. I will shell out the cash and get one next pay period.
Let me know if you need any sort of information or outputs and I'll post
em up.  Thanks in advance!
-Jay