[ale] an error occurred while processing this directive (ALE web pages issue)

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Mon Jun 7 16:14:00 EDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 12:45:21PM -0400, Steven A. DuChene wrote:
> Why is it that only the ALE-NW "next meeting" web pages seem to
> work correctly? When you click on either of the other next meeting
> pages for ALE-Central or ALE-NE this error shows up in the middle
> of the page that gets returned:
>
> [an error occurred while processing this directive]
>
> And zero details about what the content of the next meetings shows
> up.

Maybe it's a consp^H^H^H^H^Hmarketing ploy by Geoffrey? (j/k, Geoff.)

More than likely, it's a response to whatever the PHP equivalent of
     printout("ALE".aleLocation.currentMonth()".txt");
is doing, so I'd guess that the presentation descriptions for this
month haven't made it to the website.

That does bring up an interesting issue, though: just what IS this
month's ALE-Central meeting going to be about?