[ale] OT: c++ datatypes question

J.M. Taylor jtaylor at onlinea.com
Mon Jun 7 15:33:15 EDT 2004

Thanks, I'll investigate these.

To answer the legacy question -- I am sort of aware of that, but this is
my first ever foray out of scripting languages, and to be honest I'm
starting out in a way that I really hate (using somebody else's API that I
barely can use, much less learn from).  Palm's conduit wizard is
only tangentally c++ as far as I can tell, and most of what I've been
learning from is actually c tutorials.  I will investigate both methods of
doing things tho. Thank you. :)

jenn