[ale] Database front end?

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Fri Jun 4 23:44:27 EDT 2004

Perl would be just fine, but I'd suggest having a look at Python.  I'm
starting to do some Python writing for work.  The end of my days writing
code routinely was over a decade ago and that was in Pascal, but I am
finding Python just the thing for my old-school brain at the moment.

I'm not far enough along to be sure, but I guess you could use Qt, gtk,
or WxWindows to get the GUI stuff running.

- Jeff