[ale] (repost from outage) -- Scrum?

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Thu Jun 3 17:20:16 EDT 2004

I can heartily endorse Scrum.  I've been using it for about a year, now,
with good success.  It is especially good for getting chaotic
development on track because of the fact that it is a management
technique, not a development technique.  It forces clearer and more
focused thinking and work, but it doesn't put layers of documentation,
requirements, etc. into the project.  (That doesn't mean you can't do
them, it just doesn't insist.)

I'd be happy communicate more off-line since this is somewhat off topic.

You might be interested in the Atlanta Scrum Study Group.  We meet
monthly
http://atlanta.scrums.org/

The scrumalliance has a more interesting website.
http://www.scrumalliance.org/

Michael