[ale] Re: Google in Suwanee?

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Sat Jul 31 20:58:43 EDT 2004

In my experience that shows they want to buy BMW's but only want to pay for
Yugo's.  And if corporate is the trouble, then they will probably always be
trouble - something to keep in mind during any salary discussions whether in
the initial job interview or later.

In this market, in Atlanta, if you are running ads for a long time (has it
been about a year already for Google ads ?) something is really really
broken with them.

Greg