[ale] Re: Google in Suwanee?

Jim Hopkins jhopkins at ureach.com
Sat Jul 31 20:31:07 EDT 2004

Thanks.  Yeah, that's basically how I was alerted to their presence
in Suwanee ... from a Craigslist posting.  But the contact info is
for HR at their corporate headquarters in California.  No Suwanee
street address.  Sometimes their postings say Atlanta, other times
Suwanee (mispelled as Swanee).

The usual cagey routine.  :P