[ale] postfix settings

Kevin O'Neill Stoll kevinostoll at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 16:34:58 EDT 2004

There is a directory in /etc called alternative?, anyway it
is just a bunch of sym links to the MTA specific files,
objects etc...

redhat-config-alternative? just changes all of them for you
at the click of a button.

We just learned about it this last week in the RHCE class I
took. Hey look, it's already paid off :)

--- "James P. Kinney III" <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>

name=signature.asc

=====
Kevin Stoll