[ale] postfix settings

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Jul 30 22:01:51 EDT 2004

Okay, I've gone brain dead here.  I've got postfix setup on a couple of
boxes.  When one sends email out, the headers properly indicate my real
domain.  The other box sends email out with headers reflecting the
internal name of the machine.  I've set mydomain, myhostname and
mydestination properly, but can't figure out why this is not working.

What have I missed????

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995