[ale] Fw: confirm 5a57288240c62a656b7d57e27c7435e36dc3c1ba

Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 28 00:21:28 EDT 2004

Damn! The ALE Mailman software has disabled my ale mailing list account AGAIN!!!
I'm getting REALLY sick of this. ALL of the other mailing lists I am on have ZERO
problems sending E-mail to me. It's just the ALE list that seems to be fubar'ed
Cannot this sort of thing be fixed?

Now it has been more than three days and I can no longer "confirm" with this string
so I'm now just locked out.

ARGH!!!