[ale] *sigh* yet another test

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Tue Jul 27 10:19:15 EDT 2004

Just making sure I haven't been unsubscribed from the list during my
move. I know that I can log in on the web site but I haven't been
getting any emails from the list so *shrug*.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59