[ale] Internet Access around Atlanta

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 00:27:05 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 14:13, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> All the Starbucks have T-Moble at about $30/mon.  I would love to have a
> wireless service provide but I want only one.  Until I can use one
> service with all hotspots then I will not sign up for any.   It sucks to
> have T-Mobile for Starbucks but have to have another at the airports.

I use t-mobile at most airports... you just need to know the right spot.
;)

T-mobile is a pretty popular provider everywhere that I have travel,
however my company is moving it iPass which provides "seamless"
authentication for "all" ISPs and hotspots.   If you travel much, and
need IP access, then iPass seems to be the way to go.  <standard
disclaimers apply>

-Jim P.